Email

GrabaforkNY@gmail.com

Monday, April 16, 2012

Fishs Eddy: A Dinner Party Dream


If you live in New York, and you love to entertain, then most likely you have heard of Fishs Eddy. I discovered this store a little over a year ago, and I have been a fan ever since. Upon entering this boutique you are greeted by a wall of ceramic hands. What are they for?  I still don't exactly know, but I promised myself to one day own one. My first steps into this store made me very nervous. I am extremely accident prone. Some may even call me a bull--and this was my china shop. Plates and bowls stacked 20 high were glaring at me with a frightening tilt. After completing my first trip without a single item being broken, I knew I would be OK. In fact, I have never witnessed a single accident there in all of my many trips. I digress..



Fishs Eddy offers everything from mason jars to cake stands. The best part about the store is in the front when you first enter, well second best if you include the giant hands. There is a stack of all white dishes, mugs, bowls and containers that are all usually discounted. They are perfect for any dinner party, a bright canvas to show off your most recent culinary creation. If white isn't your style and you would like something a bit more fun, try some of their cool patterns. New York skylines, crossword puzzles, and Alice in Wonderland are just some of the unique options they offer.



So next time you are in the flatiron district make a pit stop over on 19th and Broadway to check out with beautifully eclectic store.  You won't be disappointed.  Check out their website! Fishs Eddy

No comments:

Post a Comment