Email

GrabaforkNY@gmail.com

Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Favorite Breakfast


Like many people out there, I don't wake up super hungry in the morning, yet I always want to start my day with something nutritious. I have become addicted to having sliced apples with fresh ground almond butter for a few years now. It's sweet, salty and fills me up just enough. Almond butter can get pretty pricey, however, I started to get the ground almond butter that you grind yourself from Whole Foods and it is definitely more reasonable. I used to get my almond butter from Trader Joe's (as did millions of others which is why they were always sold out) but after the great Almond shortage of 2012, they started carrying less of my favorite Unsalted Creamy Almond Butter and I had to make the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment